A face in the crowd
To thwart intruders, you must be able to find them. Axxon's Enterprise integrated Facial Recognition module will notify operators once it spots a human face within the video frame. It automatically detects and captures the image of that person, and compares it to others in order to positively identify persons of interest. You can use the detector to create a database of employees or persons: a camera situated in an entrance can record all those who pass through the turnstile and save their facial images into a database.
No need to look for one person out of a thousand – Facial Recognition does the hard work for you.
Smart video means smart security
- Intelligent recognition identifies people regardless of facial hair, hairstyle, eyewear, aging or angle, and in a variety of background conditions
- Allows mass screening in public areas, like stadiums and airports
- A non-intrusive, contact-free process, unlike other biometrics
- Enhances the effectiveness of other security measures, such as access cards and/or on-site security personnel
- Compatible with legacy databases
- Easily integrates with your existing systems
- Real-time notification of identity matches and alerts
- High quality video transfer over low bandwidth channels
- Store images in separate frames, and sort and search the archives by date, time, first and last name, facial similarity and event type
- View, record and search data simultaneously
- Facial recognition database is automatically synchronized with Axxon's Enterprise user database.
The North-Western Bank of the Sberbank of Russia
The North-Western Bank of the Sberbank of Russia has the most extensive branch network in the region, with more than a 1,000 branches. Not only does the Bank keep up with the modern market trends, but it actually goes ahead of them, showing utmost confidence in the world of rapidly changing technologies and customer preferences.